Yesterdays appointment went pretty good. I had b/w & u/s and then talked to Dr. S. On u/s I had a follicle that could of had an egg it in which could of dropped and that would mean I’d have to wait another 2 weeks to see if AF comes. The b/w results would tell us which way to go. Either start provera or wait another 2 weeks. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to wait and I don’t have to. I got the phone call yesterday to start provera because my period is, “no where to be seen”. I think it had stage fright.
Well, Thanks to C…V..S. P.harmac.y, I was not able to start provera last night. Ya see, they gave me Prozac instead of Provera! Nice, real nice. I looked at the label and I didn’t recognize the generic name. I looked at the pills and they didn’t look right either! So, If I get there today (we got about 15 inches of snow last night!!) I will start today, If not. Tomorrow. By the end of this cycle I might need that prozac!!!
Dr. S. also said yes to the extra folic acid. As for the aspirin he said that it wouldn’t hurt and I could take it if I wanted to. I want to. Anything helps and if it can’t hurt, I’m in.