June 08, 2011 is the EDD of the one little bun in the oven. Today’s early morning sono went well with nothing out of the ordinary to report. Thank goodness!
I have to admit, I was attached to both embryos. Even though I had a feeling there was one baby in there…I secretly hoped there would be two… We have referred to them as a pair since transfer so it will be an adjustment. Our little babe looked so happy and content in there!
I’ve been having good and bad days lately. Some days I wake up and I’m super nauseous, and some I’m fine. I’m super, super, SUPER bloated. I can barley fit into my regular pants (already????)!!! Luckily, We have a stash of maternity clothes that Laurie used last year which I’ll be able to use this year. I’m trying to hold out as long as I can, mainly because I don’t want anyone to ask me why or see me in them. No one knows and I think that it would be rather hard to talk myself out of that one.
Other symptoms include:
- Heartburn: This started 2 days ago. I really never have heartburn, I’ve really only had a few times in my life so when it hits I really notice it. Ouch!
- Gotta pee!: I probably pee about 500 times a day. I love it when I feel like I have to go in the middle of the night and when I finally do get up and go a DROPLET comes out.. nice! I got up for THAT?!
- Boobs: So, so sore.
- Marathon?!: By the end of the day I feel like I’ve ran a marathon. So tired and achy.
- Cramps: They come and go but far less in intensity and quantity than before.
- loss of apatite: Mostly in the morning afternoon hours I have NO desire to eat…AT ALL. Everything sounds, smells and looks gross.
- Fullness: I get full so fast! I can eat a meatball at times and be so stuffed I feel like I ate Thanksgiving diner! However, there are other times often in the same day and I feel like I can’t eat enough..
I’m leaving you today with a sono of our little babe…